Theme Park Hero
A look into game based assessments and our assessment Theme Park Hero.
Game-based assessment is the first serious deviation from the traditional testing approach, forming the next evolution of psychometric testing and offering a vast array of advantages including improved brand perception, engaging experiences and advanced data streaming, capture and analysis.
Listen to Jason Blaik (Head of Psychology) in this insightful webinar as he takes you through:
- The positive impacts that game-based assessments have had in the recruitment process
- Advances in psychometric testing and the current state of assessments
- The rise of gamification as an evolution of psychometric testing
- Important concepts including design, motivation, flow, recognition, reward and play
- The broader differences between traditional testing and game based assessments and including a developmental review of Theme Park Hero, Australia’s first game-based assessment