The McQuaig Self-Development Survey®
A significant piece of talent management is about retaining and developing the people you hire. It’s much more cost effective for an organization to keep and develop an employee than it is to have to hire a replacement. The McQuaig Self-Development Survey® is a powerful tool that will improve employee development and coaching to retain your top performers.
The secret to effective coaching and employee development is engagement. And the best way to engage people is by coaching the whole person. The insights into temperament and personality that The McQuaig System provides equips your hiring managers to be more effective coaches and provides a plan for leveraging strengths and developing weaknesses.
How does it work?
The Self-Development Survey generates a comprehensive, self-directed report that is also an ideal coaching tool. It can be used to:
- Increase self-awareness
- Increase personal effectiveness
- Enhance leadership development
- Support career counseling
How do I get the results?
Our web-based assessment system provides you with an extensive report that includes Personal Action Plan worksheets. The results come directly to you, immediately. There is no waiting and no need for an “expert” to interpret the document. The easy-to-understand format makes it simple for you, your hiring manager and your employee to get what you each need.
Individual employees (or your entire team) can also attend our Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness seminar.
Who completes the Self-Development Survey?
The employee fills out the survey online. Usually, this takes no more than 20 minutes.
What can I expect from the report?
The Self-Development Survey report will give you the information you need to:
- Identify the natural style of behavior of current employees, including their leadership style and management potential
- Motivate and coach the right people in the right way
- Retain top performers by training and coaching more effectively
- Determine your employees’ “hot buttons” and how each employee will fit into your team