Aim High: 5 Steps to Hiring & Retaining A-Level Talent
A-Level Talent is the 20% of your workforce that produces 80% of your organization's results. They're unique. Most A-level performers are not looking for a job and they view the hiring decision as their own. This webinar will provide you with 5 practical steps you can take to bring A-level talent into your organization.
In this free webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Appreciate and cater to the uniqueness of A-Level Talent
- Identify the characteristics of a “natural” A-level performer
- Assess A-level characteristics in an interview
- Conduct proper reference checks to ensure you have an A-level performer
- Engage A-level talent by coaching to their strengths
About the presenter
Ian Cameron is the Managing Director of The McQuaig Institute®, an International organization committed to helping companies assess, select and develop talent.
Ian has more than 20 years of Human Resource and Organizational Development consulting experience. Throughout his career Ian’s focus has been on helping organizations realize their goals through their people and helping people live their passion through their work.