Statistics show that 80% of sales require at lease five follow up calls, and 44% of sales people give up after one. How can you tell if the candidate you're considering will go the distance? It's not likely from the interview. Research shows that interviews are only accurate predictors of future success 14% of the time. You need to know what traits will signal future success and how to tell if a candidate really has them.
In this eBook, you'll learn:
- The single biggest trait found in successful sales people
- How to find and assess that trait in candidates
- How to create a profile you can really measure candidates against
- Strategies for effective sales interviews
- Even what to do with that hire that went wrong
The cost of a bad sales hire can run into the millions of dollars when you factor in direct and indirect costs. Equip yourself to avoid those costs.
Click here for the - Ultimate_Guide_to_Hiring_Sales_People