Hire The Right Sales Talent For B2B Sales And Optimize Sales Performance
Everyone knows that sales environment is dynamic and it’s changing rapidly. Selling is becoming more complex as customers seek deeper understanding of their business issues and demand genuine value. So, the sales personnel ought to have a right mix of desired personality traits and skills for business success. Mettl B2B Sales Potential Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization. This assessment addresses your key questions including
- Could any of your salespeople be performing multiple times better?
- Is your sales team able to penetrate key accounts as deeply as possible?
- Which of your salespeople has the potential to become a top performer?
- What weaknesses are holding your team back from reaching their full potential?
- Do you have the right people in the right sales roles?
- What is the current state of your team’s skills, and what will it take to bring their skills and capabilities to a higher level?
- Hiring the 'Right' Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Mettl Sales Potential Assessment combines a detailed understanding of B2B Sales hiring process and the special skill sets , proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. Mettl also provides customized solution to meet your unique business requirements in B2B Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through 'development needs analysis': Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using Mettl B2B Sales Potential Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Sales Executive/ Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Apprentice
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Assistant Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer in IT/ ITES/ Manufacturing
Duration - 55 minutes
Reliability score - Cronbach's alpha .875
Validity score - This ranges from .85 to .91 for different norm groups
Theoretical basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English and Spanish (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl B2B Sales Knowledge Test- Assesses the functional understanding of the B2B sales process through video based and real-life situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl B2B Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through video-based situation judgement questions
- Mettl Motivation Inventory- Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators for different businesses (B2B) and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 3 competencies and 11 sub-competencies, which are -
- Managing the sales process (result orientation, taking initiatives, information seeking, problem solving),
- Managing the customer relationship (empathy, networking with people, influencing others, customer service orientation) and
- Self-management (self-control, self-confidence, stress resiliency).
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.