Hire The Right Sales Talent For B2C Sales, And Optimize Sales Performance
Consider what can the impact of increased sales and margins per sales representative/ personnel with more repeat customers, do for your organization! With the dynamically increasing customers' needs and demand for genuine value, sales leaders are increasingly saying "it's tough penetrating the market". The Mettl B2C Sales Potential Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization. It addresses your key questions including
- How well does the candidate we are hiring know the current and emerging best practices associated with business-to-consumer selling?
- Does our team consistently apply those practices?
- How are we addressing the performance gaps of our frontline sales personnel in critical areas like needs assessments, suggestive selling, and customer service?
- How can our sales team become our competitive advantage that drives customer loyalty?
- Hiring the 'Right' Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Mettl Sales Potential Assessment combines a detailed understanding of B2C Sales hiring process and the special skill sets, proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. Mettl also provides customized solutions to meet your unique business requirements in B2C Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through 'development needs analysis': Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using the Mettl B2C Sales Potential Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Sales Executive/ Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Apprentice
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Area Sales Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
Duration - 55 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .883
Validity Score - This ranges from .84 to .91 for different norm groups
Theoretical Basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl B2C Sales Knowledge Test- Assesses the functional understanding of the B2C sales process through video based and real-life situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl B2C Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through video-based situation judgement questions
- Mettl Motivation Inventory- Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators for different businesses (B2C) and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 3 competencies and 11 sub-competencies, which are -
- Managing the sales process (result orientation, taking initiatives, information seeking, problem solving),
- Managing the customer relationship (empathy, networking with people, influencing others, customer service orientation) and
- Self-management (self-control, self-confidence, stress resiliency).
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.