Are Your Sales Managers Focusing On Building An Overachieving Team?
To build a top-performing sales team you need senior sales personnel who are able to coach, motivate, and recruit salespeople while holding them accountable for performing well. To make sure your sales managers focus on the actions and skills, significantly making a difference in your organization’s sales success, Mettl B2C Sales Potential Assessment (Experienced) addresses these key questions:
- Are your sales managers effective at developing and improving their sales team?
- Are your senior sales personnel' strategies aligned with the company’s overall sales strategy?
- Do sales managers possess the skill sets required for effective sales management?
- Do sales managers focus their energies in the areas that will most enable sales person's success?
- Are your sales personnel comfortable with what they are expected to do and the environment in which they are expected to do it?
- Uncovering the gaps in sales management: A high-performing sales manager need to have in himself/ herself a right mix of sales disposition, customer centricity, sales process planning and execution skills, and strategic alignment ability. Mettl Sales Potential Assessment (Experienced) helps you unleash the gaps and develop high potential sales managers.
- Hiring the 'Right' Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Mettl Sales Potential Assessment combines a detailed understanding of B2B Sales hiring process and the special skill sets , proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. Mettl also provides customized solution to meet your unique business requirements in B2C Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through 'development needs analysis': Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using Mettl B2C Sales Potential Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Managers
- Regional/ Area Sales Managers
- Territory Managers
- Relationship and Key Account Manager
Duration - 75 minutes
Reliability score - Cronbach's alpha .865
Validity score - This ranges from .84 to .90 for different norm groups
Theoretical basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English and Spanish (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl B2C Sales Knowledge Test- Assesses the functional understanding of the B2C sales process through video based and real-life situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl Abstract Reasoning Test- A non-verbal test of strategic thinking and observation skills, based on the item response theory, this test measures a person's capability to strategically derive a solution to a problem by logically evaluating it
- Mettl B2C Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through video-based situation judgement questions
- Mettl Motivation Inventory- Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators for different businesses (B2C) and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 5 competencies and 21 sub-competencies, which are -
- Self-management (self-control, self-confidence, stress resiliency, achievement orientation, learning agility)
- Managing the sales process (result orientation, process planning and execution, taking initiatives, information seeking, perseverance),
- Managing the customer relationship (empathy, networking with people, influencing others, customer service orientation),
- Business Acumen (market awareness, strategic alignment, brand building), and
- Leadership Skills (team management, negotiation and persuasion skills, consultative problem solving and decision making, leading by example).
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.