Identify, Understand And Resolve Employee Engagement Issues Scientifically
The most important asset of any organization is its "highly functional team". Developing a highly functional team involves engaging your employees in an effective manner. Mettl Employee Engagement Assessment helps you fully utilize the single most sustainable advantage your organization has in today’s economy: your workforce. It helps you not only measure employee engagement, but also understand how to best motivate your top talent and keep them satisfied so they’ll stay.
Mettl Employee Engagement Assessment reveals where your organization is thriving and where it is struggling, what keeps your employees engaged and motivated, and how to increase turnover with employee engagement data and analytics. Our flagship tests from Mettl's Psychometric Inventory provide the following benefits:
- Predicts key performance outcomes: Mettl employee engagement assessment helps in understanding how employee engagement is affecting key business outcomes through meta-analysis of data.
- Saves time: Our online assessment platform is accessible from anywhere, anytime, and provides real-time tics. The exit data is actionable with detailed recommendations for increasing organizational effectiveness.
- Instant and secure access: The 24/7 online platform displays numerical findings for all data gathered as well as external benchmarks (if desired). Charting comparisons, filtered data and download capability are also provided periodically as desired.
- Comprehensive in scope: The assessment and the report is uniquely designed with extensive quantitative data and can be made available in multiple languages on request.
- Robust analytics and periodic reports: Further analysis of trends, themes, demographic causes and organizational causes for turnover are included in periodic reports.
- Benchmarking: Responses from external norms as well as internal benchmarks can be provided which allow you to compare your turnover findings against your internal findings periodically.
- Customization: Questions and findings can be compiled to meet your specific demographic and organizational reporting needs.
- Red Flag Alerts: Our assessments and technology enable monitoring of unethical or illegal activity.
- Easy to Use: No expensive software purchases, licensing, training, or long-term contracts to sign.
Mettl Employee Engagement has been designed on a comprehensive 6 factor model. This model is based on a meta-study of key organisational performance criteria. It also measures the stability index of the employee based on one's perception to strive for the organization.
The test consists of 92 (5 point Likert scale) questions across 6 factors or parameters and 18 sub-factors, and the stability index.
The assessment has been validated for different verticals across industries. The norm groups are exhaustive and the validation studies reflect the high predictability based on the test scores.