Online Psychometric Assessment For FMCG Sales Executive - Pick The Right Skill And Cultural Fit When Hiring For Sales Jobs In FMCG
Consider what can the impact of increased sales and margins per sales representative/ personnel with more repeat customers, do for your organization! With the dynamically increasing customers' needs and demand for genuine value, sales leaders are increasingly saying "it's tough penetrating in the market". Mettl FMCG Sales Executive Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization. Our flagship tests from Mettl's Psychometric Inventory address your key questions including
- How well does the candidate we are hiring know the current and emerging best practices associated with business-to-consumer selling?
- Does our team consistently apply those practices?
- How are we addressing the performance gaps of our frontline sales personnel in critical areas like needs assessments, suggestive selling, and customer service?
- How can our sales team become our competitive advantage that drives customer loyalty?
- Hiring the 'Right' Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Mettl FMCG Sales Executive Assessment combines a detailed understanding of FMCG Sales hiring process and the special skill sets, proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. Mettl also provides customized solutions to meet your unique business requirements in FMCG Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through 'development needs analysis': Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using Mettl Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- FMCG Sales Executive/ Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Apprentice
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Area Sales Coordinator
Duration - 55 minutes
Reliability score - Cronbach's alpha .84
Validity score - This ranges from .82 to .87 for different norm groups
Theoretical basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl FMCG Sales Knowledge Test- Assesses the functional understanding of the FMCG sales process through video based and real-life situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl FMCG Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through situation judgement questions.
- Mettl Motivation Inventory- Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 4 competencies and 19 sub-competencies, which are -
- Success Determinants in the Sales Process (Empathy, Ego Drive, Ego Strength, Service Motivation)
- Managing the sales process (Result orientation, Taking initiatives, Information seeking, Perseverance, Process Orientation),
- Managing the customer relationship (Impact and Influence, Understanding customers’ needs, Customer service orientation)
- Self-management (Self-control, Self-confidence, Stress resiliency, Achievement Orientation, Learning Agility, Taking Accountability, Effective communication).
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.