Hire The Right Sales Talent For Insurance Sales And Optimize Sales Performance
Consider what can the impact of increased sales and margins per sales representative/ personnel with more repeat customers, do for your organization! With the dynamically increasing customers' needs and demand for genuine value, sales leaders are increasingly saying "it's tough penetrating in the market". Mettl Insurance Sales Executive Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization of insurance agents. Our flagship tests from Mettl's Psychometric Inventory address your key questions including
- How well does the candidate we are hiring know the current and emerging best practices associated with business-to-consumer selling?
- Does our team consistently apply those practices?
- How are we addressing the performance gaps of our insurance agents in critical areas like needs assessments, suggestive selling, and customer service?
- How can our insurance agents team become our competitive advantage that drives customer loyalty?
- Hiring the 'Right' Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Mettl Insurance Sales Executive Assessment combines a detailed understanding of Insurance Sales hiring process and the special skill sets, proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. Mettl also provides customized solution to meet your unique business requirements in Insurance Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through 'development needs analysis': Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your insurance agents, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using Mettl Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Sales Executive/ Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Apprentice
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Insurance Agents
Duration - 60 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .84
Validity Score - This ranges from .82 to .87 for different norm groups
Theoretical Basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl Insurance Sales Knowledge Test- Assesses the functional understanding of the Insurance sales process through video based and real-life situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl Insurance Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through video-based situation judgement questions
- Mettl Motivation Inventory- Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators for insurance sales and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 6 competencies and 15 sub-competencies, which are -
- Basic Competencies (Integrity, resilience, accountability),
- Business Awareness (external awareness, managing stakeholders, process orientation),
- Project Management (managing resources and priortizing tasks),
- Change Management (managing change),
- Managing the sales process (result orientation, taking initiatives, information seeking),
- Managing the customer relationship (empathy, networking with people, influencing others, customer focus)
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.