Identify And Develop Your High Potentials
What is Learning Agility?
A leadership skill depicted in the ability and willingness to learn from one's experiences, adapt accordingly and apply that learning and perform successfully in new work conditions.
Naturally self-reflective, high potentials are agile learners. They tend to push beyond boundaries, actively respond to new conditions and objectively evaluate their experiences. The Mettl Learning Agility Assessment helps you identify agile learners, who are the best to lead for your organization's success. It's a comprehensive assessment, broadly measuring 4 dimensions, further mapped to 20 competencies.
- Generating a talent pool for placement of high potentials (including early career, emerging talent), key job assignments, succession plans, and to support their development and coaching
- Better hiring decisions for roles where learning agility is a core requirement
- Identifying incumbent employees who are likely to succeed in international assignments
- Adjuncting to team building exercises.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- All CXO level roles
- President/ Vice President/ Director
- Mid-management level roles
- Profiles involving quick and effective strategic thinkin
Duration - 60 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .867, Split half method .885
Validity Score - This ranges from .85 to .90 for different norm groups across industries
Norms - The norms for the 1st validation study are based on the responses of a substantial group of male and female managers and executives (N = 258) from diverse types of organizations.
Language - English and Spanish (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral competencies for leadership.
- Mettl Test for Cognitive Abilities- Assesses the critical thinking and strategic thinking.
Mettl Learning Agility Assessment primarily measures 4 major agilities, further mapped to 5 competencies each.
- Mental Agility: Ability to handle complex tasks, which aids in effective decision making and strategic thinking skills. It measures critical thinking, strategic orientation, open to learning, dealing with ambiguity, and interpersonal savvy.
- People Agility: Ability to manage diversity of people, communicate effectively while adapting to their diverse backgrounds. It measures developing people, managing diversity, team building, conflict management, and political savvy.
- Change Agility: Ability to adapt to changing situations, and behave dynamically in a dynamic environment. It measures creativity, innovation management, external awareness, flexibility, and vision.
- Results Agility: Ability to rapidly learn from new experiences, and deliver high quality results in the first-time situations. It measures accountability, problem solving, drive for results, self-confidence, and confidence in others.