Know The Right Management Career For You
The Mettl Management Career Suggestor Assessment helps in identifying key factors relating to work behavior and motivation, and indicate possibilities for self-development. Our Standardized tests from Mettl's Psychometric Inventory offers an in-depth personality analysis for a candidate along with a detailed report. This information can also be helpful in deciding your future career direction and seeking answers to the following questions:
Do you have the skills for business management?
Should you advance your career?
Are you an entrepreneur?
Do you need to go back to any specific professional school?
Mettl Management Career Suggestor helps you uncover:
- The best suited management specialization for you
- Your key personality traits
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Your learning patterns, study habits and professional interests
- Natural inclination for further studies and future jobs
- Undergraduates aspiring for career in management
- Management Course entrants
- Management Program Students
Duration - 40 minutes
Sections - Personality Inventory, Interest Profiler
Reliability score - Cronbach's alpha .854
Validity - The test has high content validity, construct validity and concurrent validity. This ranges from .78 to .87
Language - English (contact if required in other languages)
The test consists of 116 items measuring through:
- Mettl Personality Inventory
A 60 item comprehensive test to assess a person's personality traits.
- Mettl Motivation Inventory
A16 item comprehensive test to assess a person's top career motivators.
- Management Career Interest Profiler
Measures a person's interest level in 8 specializations in management course.