Online Psychometric Assessment For Project Manager - Pick The Right Skill And Cultural Fit
Project Management is a specialized effort undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. It necessitates the proper application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to one’s functionalities to meet projected requirements. Hence a Project Manager other than being technically qualified to assume such responsibility should also be adept in the skills of planning and executing a project to fruition.
Mettl Project Manager Assessment is one such tool that has been created for the expert purpose of evaluating and qualifying contenders for this specific profile. Mettl’s assessment addresses some of the key questions that arise in terms of hiring personnel such as:
- Does the candidate have the necessary skills to spearhead a team to successfully work together to achieve the desired results?
- Is the candidate capable of successfully carrying out a project within a stipulated period of time while ensuring optimum quality?
- Would the potential candidate have the necessary temperament to deal with group conflicts and other such highly stressful conditions?
- Does the potential candidate have the necessary communication skills required for tactfully convincing customers/clients as well as one’s team?
- Is the candidate capable of following a set of guidelines and complying with a string of commands?
- Is the candidate capable of working in coordination with a larger unit while keeping in tandem with one’s own targets?
Mettl Project Manager Assessment fits you best if you are looking to:-
- Hire an efficient Leader. Mettl’s assessment has been built on thorough market research that has helped derive both the basic skill set as well as the specialized qualities required for a potential candidate. Hence any candidate who is recommended through this assessment is bound to be well versed in group and team dynamics accompanied by a good level of business acumen.
- Accomplish a productive recruitment process in less time with little effort. Keeping in view the enormity of recruitments that our clients do, the assessment has been configured in such a way that multiple candidate reports can be generated once the test has been attempted. The assessments also have the advantage of being attempted from any device that can facilitate a basic internet connection.
- Follow a reliable and easy system of short listing eligible candidates from a pool/pipeline. Mettl’s Assessments are accompanied with an extensive and highly reliable benchmarking procedure that is consistent with the industry’s standards as well as the respective client’s organizational standards. This not only creates a common field of reference but also increases the credibility of the entire testing procedure.
- Spot gaps in the competency level of the existing employees. Along with its utility as a reliable tool in recruitments, Mettl Project Manager Assessment also helps identify gaps that indicate scope for training among the pre existing lot of employees in the given designation.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Project Managers
- Goal Heads
- Customer Service Manager
- Administrative Manager
Duration - 25 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .883
Validity Score - This ranges from .84 to .91 for different norm groups
Theoretical Basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English (contact if required in other languages)
Test descriptions :
The assessment includes
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality.
- Mettl Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers through situation judgement questions
With a competency based approach to measuring the person’s potential, the assessment measures a person's managerial and leadership skills and identifies his/her fitment in the pertaining role. The person’s eligibility is measured on the basis of 4 competencies and 19 sub competencies namely-
- Delivery Management (Result Orientation, Risk Management, Capable of working in a global environment, Accountable, Adaptability, Integrity/ Honesty, Ability to handle pressure)
- Quality Management (Detail Orientation/Quality Management/Control, Process Orientation)
- Team/ People Management (Delegation of tasks, Team Building, Collaboration/Team Work, Coaching and Mentoring, Performance Monitoring & Feedback, Conflict Management)
- Client Management (Relationship Building, Problem Solving, Customer Service Orientation, Managing Stakeholders)
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.