Assess Operation Manager's Acumen
Used for recruitment and selection:
The role of an Operations Manager is very diverse and requires the ability to multitask so as to build resource framework for an optimal mix of people, process, technology, product & cost to run the operations plan in an organization. The Mettl Operations Manager Assessment helps in evaluating a candidate’s skills in efficiently managing the smooth running of business which involves planning, purchasing and procurement, supply chain management and distribution of resources, defining, tracking and improving key metrics pertaining to operations planning.
Also adhering to the fact that the above skills require the right aptitude and traits, the test measures a candidate's ability to pay attention to detail, time management, interpersonal and leadership skills, planning company operations and activities, allocation of resources to maximize company's profit and people management skills.
It has the following applications:
- Recruitment and selection of a right candidate for a operations manager profile
- Identifying gaps and preparing your first-time managers
- Talent maximization
- Identifying areas of training and development
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Director
- Operations Supervisor
- Experienced professionals in Operations
- MBA Graduate with 1-3yrs of experience
Duration - 45 minutes
Reliability score(i) - Cronbach's alpha .85, Split half method .87
Validity score(i) - This ranges from .84 to .89 for different norm groups
Theoretical basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English and Spanish (contact if you want us to support other languages)
The assessments includes
- Mettl Personality Inventory - Assesses the person’s behavioral competencies for leadership.
- Mettl Critical Thinking Test - Assesses the critical thinking and decision making ability.
- Mettl Customer Focus Test - Measures the person’s ability to handle customers.
With a competency based approach to measuring the potential, this assessment measures four major competencies critical to metrics effectiveness in a retail organization:
Self-Effectiveness Leadership Skills
1. Taking Initiatives 1. Accountability
2. Integrity 2. Relationship Management
3. Continuous Learning 3. Employee Advocacy
4. Stress Resiliency 4. Time Management/Planning and Organizing
5. Flexibility/ Adaptability 5. Result Driven
People Management Business Acumen
1. Coaching and Mentoring 1. Vision
2. Conflict Management 2. Understanding Business Strategy
3. Teamwork 3. Organizational Understanding
4. Service Oriented
5. Customer Centricity
6. Problem Solving and Decision Making