Take Your Hiring Decisions To Next Level Through A Structured Behavioral Interview
Used for recruitment and selection:
Mettl Personality Inventory- Interview Guide is an off-the shelf solution that gives hiring managers an access to the Mettl Personality Inventory to structure their interviews, and make a hiring decision using a combination of the assessment and interview results. It is designed for use in:
- Selection interviews
- Panel interviews
- A 6-7 minutes quick measure of general employability
- Line Managers can access psychometric data
- Reduces interview preparation time
- Better prediction of performance by focusing on most relevant competencies
- Improves interview objectivity
- In-depth exploration of individual's motives and talents
- Easy and standardized recording of interview information
Questions and follow-up probes are provided across the general competencies based on Mettl Personality Inventory.
For each competency, 2 interview questions, followed by relevant probing questions (different for all the proficiency levels) are generated.
An attached User Guide provides advice on best interview practice.
The test is especially useful in hiring for the following profiles:
- Undergraduate and graduate engineers both for IT and non IT roles
- Undergraduates and graduates of other disciplines for business analyst and other entry level roles
- Entry to mid level managers for various roles
Max Duration - 15 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .89, Split half method .91
Validity Score - This ranges from .87 to .90 for different norm groups
Theoretical Basis - The big 5 personality traits
Language - English and Spanish (contact if required in other languages)
The test consists of 60 (5 point Likert scale) items across the Big 5 personality factors-
- Emotional Stability and
- Openness to Experience.
The 12 core competencies being measured are- ethical (integrity), trustworthy, trusting others, passionate for work, responsible/ accountable, team player, sincere in following others, open to learning, capable of taking initiative, stress management, self-starter, and stability.
We all know that no behavioral trait acts in isolation. Mettl Personality Inventory also gives an insight into the behavioral implication of congruence of 2 personality factors to determine each behavior pattern- a person's interaction style, preferred work style, psychological well-being, professional interests, character, anger management, and attitude towards work, level of impulse control, learning patterns, and behavior under pressure. This analysis is very insightful and has been widely appreciated by clients. The analytical insights are based on validation for different verticals across industries.