Assess Mathematical Abilities Of Candidates
Used for recruitment and selection:
Junior hires are mainly expected to learn quickly and correctly. A high aptitude is correlated with this ability to learn. This Quantitative Aptitude test from Mettl's Aptitude Test library can be used to check for this ability with a particular focus on mathematical aptitude.
Mettl's Standardized Aptitude Tests - ranging from very basic tests to tests that are highly specific to job roles – will enable you to select the best candidates for the said role and your organization. The test measures communication skills and problem solving along with a section that checks quantitative aptitude as well.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Graduates/Undergraduate trainees
- Experienced professionals across industries
- Trainees and Freshers
- Numbers and Algebra: Functions, Logs, Linear Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Binomial Theorem, Numbers, HCF & LCM, Progressions(AP, GP, HP)
- Shapes and Space: Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Lines, Polygons, Co-ordinate Geometry
- Measures and Data: Percentage, Ratio, Proportion & Variation, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time, Speed & Distance, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Inequalities