Online Psychometric Test For Retail Jobs - Measure The Immeasurable Pick the Right Skill And Cultural Fit
Psychometric Test for Retail Jobs: Improve the efficiency at your organization with the best employees in the market.
Retail is one of the most dynamic industries of present times. Be it online retail or offline, the rapid entry of new players has made it one of India’s most lucrative sectors. In such a scenario, consider what can the impact of increased sales and margins per sales representative/ personnel with more repeat customers, do for your organization! With the customers' ever increasing needs and demand for genuine value, sales leaders are increasingly saying "it's tough penetrating in the market". Mettl Retail Sales Executive Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization of sales executives. Our flagship tests from Mettl's Psychometric Inventory address your key questions including
- How well does the candidate we are hiring know the current and emerging best practices associated with business-to-consumer selling?
- Does our team consistently apply those practices?
- How are we addressing the performance gaps of our sales teams in critical areas like needs assessments, suggestive selling, and customer service?
- How can our team become our competitive advantage that drives customer loyalty?
Mettl Retail Sales Executive Assessment fits you best if you are looking to:
- Hire a team of good quality retail sales executives. Mettl’s assessment has been built on thorough market research that has helped derive both the basic skill set as well as the specialized qualities required for a potential candidate. Hence any candidate who is recommended through this assessment is bound to be well versed in customer orientation and accompanied by a good level of sales and marketing acumen.
- Accomplish a productive recruitment process in less time with little effort. Keeping in view the enormity of recruitments that our clients do, the assessment has been configured in such a way that multiple candidate reports can be generated once the test has been attempted. The assessments also have the advantage of being attempted from any device that can facilitate a basic internet connection.
- Follow a reliable and easy system of shortlisting eligible candidates from a pool/pipeline. Mettl’s Assessments are accompanied with an extensive and highly reliable benchmarking procedure that is consistent with the industry’s standards as well as the respective client’s organizational standards. This not only creates a common field of reference but also increases the credibility of the entire testing procedure.
- Spot gaps in the competency level of the existing employees. Along with its utility as a reliable tool in recruitments, Mettl Retail Sales Executive Assessment also helps identify gaps that indicate scope for training among the pre-existing lot of employees.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Retail Sales Professionals/Executives/Assistants
- Retail Store Managers
- Retail Officers
The assessment includes:
- Mettl Sales Knowledge Test: Assesses the functional understanding of the sales process through situation judgement questions
- Mettl Personality Inventory: Assesses the person's behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Mettl Customer Focus Test: Measures the person's ability to handle customers through situation judgement questions
- Mettl Motivation Inventory: Measures the person's key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person's sales knowledge, customer centricity, his/her key motivators and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits. The personality traits are measured through 4 competencies and 18 sub-competencies, which are –
- Success Determinants in Sale Process (Empathy, Ego Strength, Service Motivation)
- Self-management (Self-control, Self-confidence, Stress resiliency, Achievement Orientation, Learning Agility, Taking Accountability, Effective communication)
- Managing the Sales Process (Result orientation, Taking initiatives, Information seeking, Perseverance, Process Orientation)
- Managing the customer relationship (Impact and Influence, Understanding customers’ needs, Customer service orientation)