Identify The Competitive And Goal Oriented Candidates To Achieve Good Metrics In Your Retail Stores / Restaurants.
"Champion" store/restaurant managers, apart from retail skills, also possess an array of personal attributes that transform employees into top performers and treat clients in high esteem. Does your candidate
- Challenge employees to set new performance goals?
- Coach employees to overcome performance issues?
- Encourage employees to contribute new ideas?
- Take a personal interest in the employees?
- Delegate well?
- Communicate your priorities and directions clearly?
- Resolve conflicts in a productive way?
Mettl Store/Mall/Restaurant Manager Assessment helps you identify people who have the competitiveness and goals- orientation that you need to achieve good metrics in your retail stores. The test helps evaluate candidate's managerial/supervisory skills, ability to delegate well, yet stay on top of activities in the store, ability to coach and motivate others, keep people well informed, make decisions in a calm, rationale manner, and represent your company in a positive light to the public. In addition, the test judges candidate's cognitive abilities to learn quickly, handle large amounts of information efficiently and to make good decisions using complex information. It has the following applications:
- Recruitment and selection of a right candidate for a managerial profile
- Identify the gaps and prepare your first-time managers
- Talent maximization
- Identifying training and development areas
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Store Manager
- Mall Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Retail Chain Manager
Duration - 45 minutes
Reliability Score - Cronbach's alpha .872, Split half method .889
Validity score - This ranges from .84 to .89 for different norm groups across industries
Theoretical basis - The Big 5 Theory of Personality
Language - English and Spanish (contact if required in other languages)
The assessment includes
- Mettl Personality Inventory- Assesses the person's behavioral competencies for leadership.
- Mettl Critical Thinking Test- Assesses the critical thinking and decision making ability.
- Mettl Customer Focus Test- Measures the person's ability to handle customers.
With a competency based approach to measuring managerial potential, this assessment measures five major competencies critical to managerial effectiveness in an organization:
Organizational Skills Personal Attributes
- Customer Service Orientation 1. Trustworthy
- Process Orientation 2. Awareness of cultural processes
- Time Management 3. Flexibility
- Team Player
- Stress Management
- People Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Ability